We deliver more than 100 exceptional exercises and simulations annually. We cross map scenarios to our unique competency framework to deliver hugely effective simulations. We couple this with some bespoke technology to obtain maximum value from our work for you.
The benefits of externally facilitated exercises are;
- You concentrate on the aims, not the facilitation
- Not diverting or burdening the workforce
- Best practice methodologies
- Expert facilitation
- Access to a range of best practice tools
- Specialist exercise equipment
- Consultant led coaching and mentoring
- External benchmarking and reporting
- We will always try to create bespoke scenarios for maximum buy-in and engagement
- We facilitate exercise players who say ‘in reality i would’…
- We will always try to coach, rather than sit back and count any errors.
A well delivered exercise can;
- Develop new team members into competent team members.
- Develop highly confident and experienced teams.
Our exercises often have some surprising other benefits, including;
- Risk management, including Bow tie, improvement
- Proving process safety and consequence mitigation
- Team building
- Inter department communication and barrier leveling
- Risk appreciation
- Contractor liaison and engagement
Multi Agency COMAH Exercises
Conducting a multi-agency Offsite COMAH exercise can be a huge task for an organisation to manage alone, despite best intentions, opportunities are often missed. Our experienced exercise team seamlessly deliver these exercises to a best practice model which includes options, such as:
- Table top exercises
- Staff awareness sessions
- Major Accident Hazard scenario based exercise
- Cross-sector and emergency response service team coaching and mentoring
- Multi-agency debriefs
These options create opportunities for all attendees, as well as conducting an exercise.