GDP 9.3 PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Eddistone Consulting Ltd (Eddistone). This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that Eddistone collects and the ways in which Eddistone uses that personal information.
Eddistone receives personal information the following ways:
- information provided for the purpose of making an enquiry with Eddistone
- information collected as the result of conducting business with Eddistone for example; attending a course.
- information that you wish to send to Eddistone for example; a CV
Using this information
Eddistone may use personal information to:
- supply information in conjunction with services and support
- send you product information, relevant to your role
- share our pertinent events page (for example; The Week in Crisis – TWIC)
If Eddistone discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, any appointed agent or sub-contractor in question will be obliged to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Eddistone may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Eddistone takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Eddistone stores all the personal information provided on its secure server.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
- by email to GDPrequest@eddistone.com
- by post to Eddistone 5, Brunel House, Heather Lane, Hathersage, Derbyshire. UK S32 1DP