Our consultant team have many skills, formally we are able to offer some special talent to help with specific tasks
Using the team’s extensive experience, we conduct all aspects of Fire risk management by assessing, advising and providing training.
We use PAS79 as best practice to help in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
For most non-domestic premises this order imposes a duty of fire safety care on a Responsible Person, who must ensure the safety of all occupants of the premises. The assessment process is critical to complying with the FSO.
Our security skill, knowledge and experience includes;
• Physical security
• Mass gatherings
• IED preparation, planning and response
• High profile and VVIP event management
• CNI Security
• Mail and postal threat management
• Hostile intruder
• Security penetrative testing
Using specialist skills in our team, we have been supporting organisations to conduct Human Factor analysis for specific critical tasks.
This work needs focus and time to complete properly. We use a simple phased methodology with identified targets to deliver this.
- WALK-THROUGH / TALK-THROUGH
- TASK RECORDING / EVENT-TREE MAPPING
- TASK ANALYSIS AND QUANTIFICATION